Yesterday’s Bride is a listing service that connects buyers and sellers of new, sample and used wedding dresses. Yesterday’s Bride disclaims that it is an authorized dealer or agent of any of the designer gowns offered on its website. Designer gowns offered on this website are all registered trademarks of their original owners who reserve their rights and ownership. The use or mention of any trade names, product names, or trademarks on this website does not suggest that the trademark owner or designer has any affiliations with or any endorsements of this website.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services. Further, operations of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control and Yesterday’s Bride shall not be held liable for any such interruptions.
By using our Site, you agree to a code of conduct. Specifically, you agree NOT to:
• Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
• Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
• Engage in spamming or flooding;
• Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
• Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or Software;
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site, Materials or Software;
• "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
• Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents; or
• Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent.
While using the Site, Materials and/or Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Listings on this Site
If you contract for a listing on this site, you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and for any liability stemming from copy, images or other descriptions provided in the listing. You agree to check your listing once posted for accuracy and completeness. You agree to give Yesterday’s Bride license to use the content you upload, anywhere, and anytime without charge, liability or additional compensation.
Listings for all items will remain active on the site until the item is sold, or removed by the user. Yesterday’s Bride requires users to actively confirm their item's availability every 6 months. Failure to confirm a listing will result in the listing being suspended until confirmation is given.
• Sellers agree to offer buyers a protected payment method (i.e. PayPal or escrow.com for payment) in addition to other payment options.
• Sellers agree that only a single item for sale can be represented within an individual listing. Listings may not contain offers to purchase other items offsite, refer to other items for sale, or direct users to another website for more information. Listings for custom/made to order items are not permitted.
• We reserve the right to suspend a listing - without notice - if the supplied contact information is no longer accurate or it if violates any of our terms of listing. We reserve the right to pause a listing should the seller not open/read an inquiry. We will send two notices of the missed inquiry before pausing the listing. We reserve the right to cancel a listing and a user's account should it be determined to be fraudulent, inaccurate, misrepresented, in violation of our listing terms, or to have sold elsewhere. No refunds will be given in these situations.
• We reserve the right to request information or images to verify the legitimacy of a listing posted on our site. If this information is not supplied in a timely manner, we reserve the right to suspend the listing, until the information is provided. No refunds will be given for listings who cannot provide the requested proof of legitimacy/authenticity.
• We require that multiple dress listers identify themselves as such within their listing. We reserve the right to add a notation - identifying the seller as a multiple lister - to a dress description as we see fit.
• We require that you notify us of a sale within 15 days of your item being sold.
By listing on this site, sellers agree that:
• No refunds will be given once a listing has been posted.
• The seller is solely responsible for managing her sale. Yesterday’s Bride has no involvement or liability within the item transaction.
We will not sell or rent or give out your personal information to third parties for their marketing or other purposes without your explicit consent.
All non-listing content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, is the property of Yesterday’s Bride or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Yesterday’s Bride requires sellers to provide accurate information on the Site. However, Yesterday’s Bride does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Yesterday’s Bride itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to deal with the seller directly to resolve your dispute. Yesterday’s Bride is not involved in or in any way liable for any portion of the sale.
COLOR - We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor.
THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED OR SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SOFTWARE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE, IN THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company, our affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and our and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
(a) your breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct, above;
(b) any allegation that any Submissions or other materials you submit to us or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or
(c) your activities in connection with the Site.