Here are a few tips for buying an item on Yesterday's Bride:
- Ask for an estimated shipping time if transaction is online.
- Have a PayPal or Escrow account ready if transaction is online.
- Ask to add insurance when the seller ships the item to you. It’s worth the extra money, especially if you’re buying fragile items.
- Demonstrate you have a serious interest in purchasing the items right from the initial contact.
- If purchasing in person, make sure to meet at a public place and if paying with cash, have the exact amount ready.